Sunday, February 26, 2012

Pretty In Pink: A Muse Consultant Challenge



Our Challenge over on the A Muse Consultant Challenge Blog was to create a card in one color. I used various shades of A Muse Studio pinks and created this awesome card. I also had a chance to use the grand calibur die cutting machine for the first time. It was a gift from my husband for Valentine's day, he had a 50% coupon for Micheal's and got it 50% off. Who am I to complain? I used Bubblegum polka dot paper, grapefruit, shell, Bubblegum glitter,  Script Background which I forgot to add to inlinkz( I guess that is what happens when you enter week three of sickness) I am really loving how it turned out. I used the Grand Nestabillities to cut the shape of the card and let me tell you I think this is going to be a new favorite activity of mine those grand nesties are so COOL! Enjoy!



Photobucket