Thursday, December 1, 2011

A|Muse Consultant HOP: Anything goes

I am going to be honest I failed to create anything new this week. I have been working on soap orders all week long and have been exhausted. So I pulled a couple cards I made back in August that I had never posted to my blog.

If you are participating in the A|muse Blog Hop you should of come from  Pamela Fredrickson's blog 
if not please start at the beginning with Amanda's Blog until you reach my blog again.


I made these awesome tags to attach to soap orders for Christmas.
I used the Made it myself stamp set a few dies and A|Muse paper in colors of Heather, Bermuda and Latte.

This really is a simple card I used the snowflake die from A|Muse for the Snowman's arms, circle die #2 from my Big shot embossed the white paper with a embossing folder. Cut the hat and nose and used pearls for the eyes. The tree is an A|Muse die with some mini punch embellishments. The bottom is Slate Cardstock(Amuse) with the Cherry woodgrain paper again Amuse. the bottom I decorated with silver glue and paper tears and added the other part of the snowflake from the die which was cut with Navy cardstock. The Sentiment is a non-Amuse stamp.
Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed your stay. Your next stop is Sheila Gay