Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A Muse Consultant Blog Hop: Holiday!

If you are joining in on the A Muse Consultant blog hop you should of come from Jennifer Corson's Blog if not please start at the beginning with Samantha's Blog


This was made using my stamps from the A Muse starter kit a long with mini Holiday messages from the Holiday catalog. The Colors are Sky, Buttercup, Navy, Fern and Cherry. I also added some bling with silver glitter and pearls.


Another card using the mini holiday messages stamp set. I used a 1" punch and punched out some designer papers and added glitter around them and hung them with french roast ribbon all on Sky paper.




This card was made with the Chill of Winter set. One of my favorite sets because I LOVE snowmen! I took the heart in the Calendar Cue set and used my white gel pen to write JOY and colored the snowmen with copics and finished it off with a little silver glitter.


and last but not least a card with the Snow Crystal set. I stamped with the largest snowflake around the edges of the card and used the A Muse snowflake die to cut some snowflakes out of Sugar and Navy cardstock and added a little jewel to the center. The sentiment is stamped in memento black ink it is a non A Muse sentiment stamp.

I had a hard time deciding on what to post so I decided to just post them all!

Now onto your next stop Angela Kelley for some more A|Muse goodness!