Thursday, September 1, 2011

Amuse Conusltant Hop: Holiday!

Hi and welcome! If you are participating in the Amuse Blog Hop you should have arrived by Analyn Mattero's Amuse blog if not, then you can start at the beginning with Samantha's Blog until you arrive back here.



One of my favorite Holidays is Christmas! I just LOVE it. Amuse has some wonderful products for the upcoming Holiday's. Do check them out by visiting my Amuse website . Orders of $150 + receive hostess benefits so please don't hesitate to contact me to place your order.(at this time hostess benefits are not available by ordering through my websites)


Here is what I used to create this beauty:
All Amuse Products unless otherwise noted.

Cardstock: Cocoa, Vanilla, Cranberry, Twas the Night before Christmas
Stamps: Vintage Holiday Greetings, edges of stamps were used to stamp on the maple tags
Ink: Cherry, Cranberry, Nutmeg, Latte
Embellishments: Maple Tag, Vanilla twill ribbon, SU Grosgrain ribbon
Tools: Crop a Dile punch, Spellbinders die, big shot

Now it is Tami Grandi's turn to share with you her creation. Jump on over to Tami's blog and see more awesome Amuse!