Monday, August 1, 2011

A|Muse Consultant Blog Hop: Summer Fun

If you are participating in the blog hop, you should have come from Cathy Pulickal's blog and if not, then you should start from the beginning with Samantha's blog until you come to my blog.

Our theme was Summer:
One of my favorite things about Summer is being outdoors and since I haven't quite figured out how to make a garden I settled with these two cards. Had a little help from Micah and Kerith ;)


Stamps: Life is a Song, Beautiful Botanicals 1 & 2, Sentiments: Handscripted, Elegant Elements, brief notes
Paper: Sage, Papaya
Other: Homemade Bakers Twine colored with copics, Amuse French Roast Twine
Ink: Papaya, Fern, Sage, Current


Stamps: Tini Time, Sleepy Sighs,Make a Scene
Paper: Bermuda, Sage
Ink: Watermelon, Sage, Sky



Now on to your next stop Amber Smith's blog. Thanks for stopping by. Please feel free to leave a comment or two I love comments!